How is Genjoy Pure Drinking water ® purified?
Genjoy pure drinking water ® originates from public water sources and is then purified through a rigorous purification process. This purification process includes reverse osmosis and other filtering and purification methods. It removes things like chlorides, salts and other substances that can affect water’s taste. Every bottle of Genjoy ® is undergoes stringent quality and hygiene measures by our in house quality team and that’s how you know you’re getting pure water and perfect taste consistently every time you open Genjoy Pure Drinking Water ®. Anytime, Anywhere
Fact 1 Water makes up approximately 70% of a human’s body weight – but DON’T stop drinking water to lose weight!
Fact 2 Approximately 80% of your brain tissue is made of water (about the same percentage of water found in a living
Fact 3 The average amount of water you need per day is about 2.5 to 3 liters (Roughly 10-13 cups
Fact 4 By the time you feel thirsty, your body has lost more than 1 percent of its total water – so let’s not feel thirst. Take a break right now and have a glass of water. We will wait on you to get back for Fact 5.
Fact 5 Refreshed? Let’s continue. Drinking water can help you lose weight by increasing your metabolism, which helps burn calories faster.
Fact 6 The average person could live without food for nearly a month, but we could only survive about one week without water—that’s how essential water is to human life. Some of us can’t go a day without coffee, but that’s a different story.
Fact 7 Good hydration can prevent arthritis. With plenty of water in your body, there is less friction in your joints, thus less chance of developing arthritis.
Fact 8 Drinking enough water everyday can help reduce heart disease and cancer. Water helps flush toxins out of your body, and the fewer toxins that come into contact with your colon, bladder, and other organs, the less chance that critical ailments can develop. Some mornings there is a greater need for toxin flushing than others.
Fact 9 Smile Good hydration can help reduce cavities and tooth decay. Water helps produce saliva, which keeps your mouth and teeth clean.
Fact 10 There is the same amount of water on Earth as there was when the planet was formed. Believe it or not, the water you drink could share the same molecules that dinosaurs drank. Don’t think too much about this, though.
Whether you say Tom-eh-to or you say Tom-ah-to, you can be sure that this sweet little fruit is going to do your body good. Here are a few fun and interesting facts about Tomato’s
- It is a Fruit. Although many people believe that tomatoes are vegetables, they are actually fruits.
- Antioxidant Powerhouse. Tomatoes are a great source of lycopene, Vitamin C, and Vitamin A. They are antioxidants that are instrumental in neutralizing free radicals known to potentially damage cells, which can increase inflammation and the progression or severity of disease. Diets high in these antioxidants have been shown to help reduce the risk or severity of all of these illnesses. Lycopene, especially, helps protect cells from oxygen damage and heart disease.
- Prostate, Colon and Pancreas. Although tomatoes are great cancer fighters in general, they are specifically known to promote prostate and colon health. Further, a study published in The Journal of Nutrition showed that those consuming a diet high in lycopene had a diminished risk for pancreatic cancer.
- Organic Matters. In tomatoes, research has shown that organic tomatoes and organic tomato products provide a much greater dose of lycopene than non-organic.
- Fiber Factor. Tomatoes are a great source of fiber, which helps to regulate blood sugar and cholesterol levels.